Insulation + Radiant Barrier + Vapor Barrier
All in One Product!
Prodex Total Insulation - R 16. One solution to heat, cold and condensation - No other insulation protects you from all three these conditions like Prodex Total Insulation!
Reflective Insulation: Fact vs. Fiction
Uses: metal building insulation - Must Have! Any metal building or pole barn that uses fiberglass insulation rather than Prodex Total will have moisture issues (often hidden behind facing), loss of R-value (consequence of the moisture) and heat gain.
Other uses: under concrete, walls, roofs, attics, ducts, crawlspaces, house-wrap, shipping containers, garages, ceilings, basements and more.
Prodex Total - 13/64 inch (approx. 3/16") - 5mm closed cell polyethylene foam covered on both sides with .0012 inch (0.03mm) aluminum foil facing.
5 Reasons To Believe In Prodex Total Insulation
1. Prodex Insulation reviews on product pages.
2. BBB report (bottom right of every page). This rating takes into account a company's size in its relation to complaints. We're proud to have an "A to A+" rating.
3. ICC-ES Recognized - ICC-ES is an evaluation service that takes independent test data for a variety of products and analyses it against a uniform Acceptance Criteria that is recognized internationally.
4. Independent reviews by Site Jabber (link bottom right of every page.)
5. Over 3 billion square feet sold.
Insulation4Less Reviews - An eye opening article that exposes parasite blog sites, who writes reviews and the truth about web reviews.
What Makes Prodex Total Insulation Superior?
- R-value 16 unaffected by humidity
- Prevents 97% of radiant heat transfer
- Vapor barrier
- Prevents condensation
- 19dba contact noise reduction
- 90 degree Celsius (194 Fahrenheit) contact temperature rating
- UV resistance
- Does not promote mold or mildew
- Does not provide for nesting of rodents, bugs or birds
- Seals around nails (no leak)
- Made with 100% recyclable virgin raw materials.