33 lbs. Class 250 insulation, non-boxed, non-skidded, loose rolls shipped from zip 77029. Shippers base pricing on the roll size and classification! Our delivered price is better than any delivered price you will get on insulation that matches our specifications. If you think we're mistaken, please e-mail us | sales@insulation4Less.com the link to the location where you think you can get a better deal.
- Shippers Used: We use FedEx Ground and LTL couriers. Although, any order is subject to be shipped via LTL, we typically only use LTL couriers for orders at or above 1800 sq. ft. Customer pick-ups are only allowed for orders of 50 rolls or more.
- When Do orders Ship? FedEx orders typically ship same day and arrive in 1 to 4 business days. LTL shipments typically ship within a day and arrive in 2 to 8 business days.
- Check status of delivery on orders less than 1800 sq. ft., Visit www.fedex.com and enter the tracking information you were emailed prior to calling 281-369-4831.
- For tracking information on orders of 1800 sq. ft. or more, please email customerservice@Insulation4Less.com prior to calling 281-369-4831.
- Rate Quote (quick): Please find shipping calculator displayed on every page of website (right side of blue bar):
Rate Quote (with discounts): Find the "Order Here or Get A Quote" button displayed on every product page. Use this button for estimates or to purchase any quantity (1 to 1000).
Shipping Discount Thresholds:
700 sq. ft. rolls (shipping dimensions: 4 ft x 24 in x 24 in) : 3,500 sq. ft. | 7,000 sq. ft. | 35,000 sq. ft. | 70,000 sq. ft. | 140,000 sq. ft.
600 sq. ft. rolls (shipping dimensions: 6 ft x 20 in x 20 in) : 3,000 sq. ft. | 6,000 sq. ft. | 34,800 sq. ft. | 69,600 sq. ft. | 120,000 sq. ft.
341 sq. ft. 10M rolls (shipping dimensions: 4 ft x 24 in x 24 in) : 3,069 sq. ft. | 6,479 sq. ft. | 68,200 sq. ft.
Important Note about Pricing
- You don't save on shipping by buying through a local distributor. We ship direct to you rather than sell through distributors. A dealer/distributor would pass on:
- What he paid for the product
- What he paid for shipping
- His operational costs
- His markup (typically 50 to 100%)
- Don't be fooled by a company that boasts "Free Shipping". - All costs are built into the price you pay. We itemize your costs for you to see the actual shipping costs. The bottom line is our delivered price is better than ANY insulation that matches our specifications - Period!