Prodex Total Insulation For Sale
Prodex Total 10M Plus - R22. Twice as thick as regular Prodex Total. 10mm (0.4") closed cell polyethylene foam covered on both sides with reflective reinforced foil facing.
Prodex Total 5M Plus - R 17. 5mm (0.2") closed cell polyethylene foam covered on both sides with reflective reinforced foil facing. Roll Sizes :
White Prodex Total 5M Plus: R15.3. 5mm (0.2") closed cell polyethylene foam with reflective reinforced foil facing on one side and plastic white finish film on the other side.
Rustic Prodex Total 5M R15 5mm (0.2") closed cell polyethylene foam with reinforced foil on one side and wood finish facer on the other side.
Any metal building or pole barn that uses fiberglass insulation rather than Prodex Total will have moisture issues (hidden behind facing), Loss of R-value (consequence of the moisture) and heat gain. Prodex Total is also a vital part of a complete house insulation system.
Learn more about reflective insulation
Prodex Total Keeps You Warm
The Prodex Total R-value is not affected by humidity. This feature cannot be over emphasized. There is humidity in every location. Your insulation must work in these conditions.
It's a lot easier and less expensive to install a 5mm roll of Prodex, or bubble wrap insulation than a bulky 6 inch roll of fiberglass or spray foam. Pinching 6 inches fiberglass between the framing and sheathing is not easy. It's really tough having to use a wire mesh to hold fiberglass in place on an existing building. Spray foam is not DIY friendly.
Prodex Total or bubble can be installed before or after your sheathing.
More benefits of Prodex Total Insulation
Protects Contents From Vapor
Prodex is a class 1 vapor barrier. A vapor barrier (moisture barrier) refers to any material that prevents moisture from passing through the walls or roof of a building. This material can be plastic or better yet, Prodex Total Insulation - 0.2 inch, 5mm closed cell polyethylene foam covered on both sides with reinforced foil facing. Prodex Total Insulation (Vapor Barrier, Class 1. perm<0.1 ).
Prodex Insulation Prevents Rodents, Bugs and Birds from Nesting
Unlike fiberglass insulation, Prodex does not provide for the nesting of rodents, bugs and birds. Rodents, bugs and birds aren't able to digest the aluminum.
Prodex Total Deadens Sound of Rain and Hail
Metal skin on a building can exaggerate the sound of rain and hail. Prodex has an excellent 19db sound deadening.
Increased Lighting Efficiency
Prodex provides a bright, attractive finish to your building. It reflects the light, making it easier to light the building interior.
How do I know this is a great product?
Prodex Total is ICC-ES recognized. BBB link bottom right of every page. Real-time customer comments on every product page. Independent reviews (bottom right of every page).
5 MORE Reasons To Buy Prodex Total Insulation
- Independent Prodex Insulation Reviews by Site Jabber. Site Jabber is the leading community of online business reviewers. The community helps consumers find great online business and avoid scams. The community has grown to over 850,000 members and has reviewed over 58,000 online businesses. Site Jabber was developed in part with a grant from the National Science Foundation.
- BBB report. For over 100 years, BBB has set the standard for ethical business behavior. We're proud to maintain an "A to A+" rating. This rating takes into account a company's size in its relation to complaints. We're proud to maintain an "A to A+" rating. Accredited since March 15, 2004
- Prodex Insulation Reviews on every product page
- ICC-ES Recognized - ICC-ES is an evaluation service that takes independent test data for a variety of products and analyses it against a uniform Acceptance Criteria that is recognized internationally.
- Over 4 billion square feet sold worldwide.
Insulation For Less Reviews Some review sites are pay to play :(
Bubble insulation lacks the quality core and reinforced surface of Prodex Total.
It takes more than metalized film and air to make a quality insulation. If you only have metalized film and a mesh than you don't have insulation. If your product is composed of air bubbles it's subject to collapse in time or lose effectiveness when punctured. It requires a quality core of foam and reinforced foil to make a great insulation.
Prodex Total Insulation = Insulation + Radiant barrier + Vapor barrier + Air barrier - All in One Product!
Updated May 14, 2020