Use: Prodex Garage Door Insulation Kit or any Prodex Roll
Equipment checklist: Utility knife, measuring tape.
Added Values to Garage and Door
- Can reduce temperatures by 8 degrees, making it a comfortable working area.
- Saves heating costs in winter, reducing heat loss through door.
- Save air-conditioning costs in summer, reducing cold loss through door.
- Do-it-yourself quick
- Clean finished look.
How To Insulate A Garage Door
- Measure door panels.
- Cut Insulation to match size of door panels.
- Place double-sided adhesive tape on edges of door panels.
- Attach the insulation to double sided tape strips.
- Use reflective tape on any loose corners or edges
Insulate your garage door because:
- The garage is often the biggest non insulated area of the house.
- In the summer the garage door works as a huge radiator heating the house.
- In the winter your house loses heat through the garage