INSTALL GUIDES: Radon Barrier
- Very efficient in areas having radon gas problems
- Cheaper than a lead barrier
- Also a perfect vapor barrier
- Thermal resistance added
How To Insulate With A Radon Barrier
- Do the same installation as underneath the concrete slab (see Radiant Heat in a Concrete Floor). Just make sure to seal it along the wall.
- Install Prodex Under Concrete or Reflective-Bubble-White Poly, white side against the wall, with a multi purpose adhesive. Seal the seams with under concrete tape. Be sure to properly seal with caulking at the bottom and at ground level on the foundation wall.