INSTALL GUIDES: Concrete Block Wall
Use: Prodex 48 Inch, 10M, Fast Action, White or 72 Inch.
- Can be installed on both sides of block wall. Be sure to include it on the warm side of the assembly.
- Very efficient and air tight insulation
- Long-term stability of insulation system
How To Insulate A Concrete Block Wall
- Screw the first metal strapping to the concrete blocks to create 1 inch air gap.
- Attach Prodex with screw, tape (double sided tape) or glue (super metal sealant) Prodex to metal trapping.
- Seal seams with reflective tape.
- Install second strapping.
- Apply Drywall.
Prodex can be used as standalone or supplemental insulation. You can apply 1 or 2 layers. If applying two layers of Prodex separate layers with strapping/furring strip.